Renu Advanced Formula Multi-Purpose Solution combines three disinfectants to kill 99.9% of germs*, provides excellent cleaning, and has an enhanced conditioning system to provide you with all day comfort.
When used daily, renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution dissolves protein and cleans, loosens and removes accumulations of film, debris and deposits from soft contact lenses. renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution helps prevent the formation of irritating deposits on the lens surface. It kills harmful microorganisms on the lens. renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution can also be used to rinse lenses.
This solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses, and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses.
Triple Disinfectant System
Unique formula leverages 3 disinfectants to provide excellent disinfection
When used daily, renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution cleans & helps prevent the formation of deposits on lenses
All Day Comfort
Conditions and hydrates lenses for all day comfort
Key Features & Benefits
- Triple Disinfection System – Kills 99% of germs
- Excellent Cleaning
- Provides up to 20 Hours of Moisture
- Everyday Value
- Carton and bottle are recyclable.
To condition, clean, remove protein and disinfect lenses, complete these simple steps:
- Place at least 3 drops of renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution on each side of lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution.
- Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution – discard solution from lens case after each use. Never re-use solution.
Your lenses are now ready to wear. If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution prior to insertion.
Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
STORAGE: You may store your lenses in the unopened lens case until ready to wear, up to a maximum of 30 days.
Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle. Discard remaining solution within 90 days after opening.